Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mockingjay

Do you want to know what I think about this book? Do you really want to know? Well, I think that it's amazing. Lately, everyone has been hating on saying it's such a bad book but I am here to tell you that it's not just a good book, its a magical book. Collins uses so much description that flows so beautifully that you feel like you’re standing right next to Katniss as she grips the cold hands of a lost one and you know there is nothing you can do. I will be honest, this book is pretty depressing, and you know it isn't real, but you can't help thinking that there is something that you can do to help Katnisses struggle.
The whole plot revolves around a new world, a thousand years or so in the future, but the world has been wiped out. The story revolves around a girl named Katniss who lives in district twelve. Just an ordinary citizen under the dictatorship of the capitol. But then things start to change. Katniss suddenly finds herself as the head of a rebellion against the capitol. Things mostly turn out for the worse between the loss of her home, and the many people she loved, gone.
One of the many great things about this book is that it also has so many turns that you may find yourself dizzy. Someone may die so quick that you will find yourself rereading until your brain processes the fact that someone just died. I liked the ending though but ill let you read it yourself to see what happens ; )

1 comment: