Monday, February 7, 2011

ILOVEEVERYONESBLOGBUTICHOSETHESETHREEEEE

http://me-blog-explosion.blogspot.com/2011/01/camel-im-on-camel-as-happy-as-can-be.html?showComment=1297121090399#c4224627619721878752

Ok, so this was written by Louie, and I liked this poem so much just because I could really hear his voice as if he were actually talking to me. He does a great job of expressing his voice, just because you can tell that he was laughing(I was crying) when he wrote this poem. Its really a funny poem, great job Louie.

http://epiceyebrows.blogspot.com/2011/01/cloudless.html

So, this is Mollies blog, and unlike Louie's poem hers is more serious, and it made me feel like i was laying in a field cloud watching. Now that may sound cheesy and cleched but that's what it got me thinking about. She did a great job of giving and image, and even though the post is called cloudless,, I still thought it was like watching the big puffs of imagination float by.

http://kegflog.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-super-deep-rhyming-poem.html?showComment=1297120682036#c5973784945433858806

This last one is Eddies, and I really like it. It seems like I am watching a movie when I read this because I can see the scene shift from every stanza to a different location, like in the first one i see a graffiti artist spraying on a wall, then I see him jumping from one backyard to the next trying to escape the police. Then you can see him staring vat scratched in tallies on the wall.

2 comments:

  1. i find this blog post very lowbrow you seem to almost be following a form post and it doesn't really make people want to read the poems you commented on. you can do better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. errrrrrrrg u spelled my name wrong ;)

    ReplyDelete