So I am just wrapping up my reading of the City of Dreaming Books and since my last post, my opinion has changed drastically. I now think that my current book...is...the...most...epic...thing...ever. Granted I predicted the rest of the entire story but I guess that's what happens when you've been reading for as long as I have. :)
My entire view of this changed when the book actually got very interesting. Walter Morris totally made a different spin off the rest of the book it's almost as if the weave of his word were making a sock, now they are making a very cool hat or something. But the captivation of his writing totally changed at a certain point, though I couldn't exactly tell when! At one point you just sort of get this epic feel to his writing and you don't want to put it down. All I did was read during the time that we visited the book fair during project R.E.A.L.
No comments:
Post a Comment